Call us :
Return to Content
1. What will you do to prepare my apartment before I move in?
Before you move in, we will paint, clean, and clean/replace the floor coverings.
2. Do I have to be present for a service technician to perform work?
No, but the Shillito Park staff will ask if it is ok to enter if you are not home if you are not there.
3. Do you have on-site maintenance?
Yes, we have on-site maintenance and after-hours emergency On-Call Maintenance.
4. An item in my unit needs repair. How do I get help?
Please call the Shillito Park front office to get help or put a work order in at your online portal, and we have technicians available for emergency repairs 24/7.
5. What happens if I am locked out?
Call the Shillito Park front office during office hours but if the lockout occurs after office hours, you must call a locksmith.
1. Is parking available?
Yes – Shillito Park has open parking with a parking sticker and garages available for $50-$75 a month.
2. What amenities does the property offer?
We have sparkling salt water swimming pool, 24 hour fitness facility, koi pond and we back up to a 136 acre park.
3. During which time periods are the pools and decks available for use?
Shillito Park Apartments pool is open during from 10am - 9pm, 7 days a week.
4. Is your community pet friendly?
Shillito Park is pet friendly - contact our front office for more details.
5. What appliances are standard?
Stainless steel stove, fridge, range hood, and dishwasher.
6. Does Shillito Park offer furnished apartments?
We do not currently provide furnished apartments, although we can provide you with the number of a company that can rent furniture to you.
1. How long does it take for an application for Shillito Park Apartments to be approved?
Once all information needed to process the application has been received, final processing generally takes 24 - 48 hours.
2. What are my options for paying my rent?
Check, money order or online. Credit cards and debit cards are accepted at the Shillito Park Apartments online portal.
3. Am I required to purchase renter's insurance?
Yes, we require renters insurance at Shillito Park Apartments.
4. Which provider can I use for internet and cable?
Spectrum is the preferred vendor for Shillito Park Apartments and will provide the best rates.
5. If my situation changes can I get out of my lease?
Your lease provides for a termination fee if you need to end your lease before the end of the contracted term. Other options may be available. Consult Leasing Consultant for additional details.
6. How do I set up my utilities for my new home at Shillito Park Apartments?
You would call the electric and gas company to set the utilities up in your name.
7. Which utilities are included in my rent?
Trash is included but you will be billed for water and sewer.
1. Is there public transportation within close proximity of Shillito Park Apartments?
Yes - there is a bus stop on Boston Rd.
2. How do I get to your community?
We are located off of Man O War and Boston Road
For Future Residents
1. How can I apply for an apartment?
You can apply in the office or on line using our web portal.
2. How are maintenance issues handled?
All work orders at Shillito Park Apartments are completed within 24 hours.
3. What do you look for in the application?
Employment, income, rental history, credit, and criminal background information are a part of our screening process.
4. Where are the washer and dryer/hookups?
Yes, we have washer/dryer connections in the apartment homes. Washer/dryers not included.
5. Do I have to make an appointment or do you accept walk-ins?
We are glad to accept walk-ins at Shillito Park Apartments.
6. Does Shillito Park Apartments on Meridian offer a bonus if I was referred by one of my friends?
We currently offer a $300 rental referral fee.
7. How accessible is the management at Shillito Park Apartments?
We are available 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 5pm on Saturday.
8. Where specifically in the apartment community is the apartment located?
The Community Leasing Office will provide you with a map indicating the exact location of the available apartments.
9. What’s the noise level like?
Noise level is minimal; however, apartment living does have more noise than a single family home
10. Which school district is Shillito Park Apartments in?
We are in the Fayette School district.
11. Where do residents shop?
There are ample options within a 2 mile radius, including Kroger, Fresh Thyme, Wal Mart, Meier, and Target.
to learn more!
Shillito Park Apartments
3500 Beaver Place Rd
For full functionality of this site it is necessary to